This class is for people interested in learning how to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Everything is taught hands on. Bring your own unloaded gun to learn about although no firearm is required to take this class (will be supplied).
· Identify parts of handgun & ammo
· How pistols & revolvers operate
· Identify ammunition
· Things to consider when purchasing a firearm
· Target vs Defensive ammo
· Grip, stance, sight picture, sight alignment, proper trigger pull, and other marksmanship skills
· Shooting on the range
· Cleaning kits / supplies
· How to clean the firearm
· Safe storage of your firearm
Please Note: Enrollment is cut-off 2 days prior the scheduled class date.