FFL Transfers are processed
using the following guidelines:
- Incoming FFL Transfer Fee (Non-Member): $35
- Incoming FFL Transfer Fee (Member Fee): $15
- Outgoing FFL Transfer Fee (Non-Member): $50, plus shipping fee; Sender must provide shipping box and packing material-do not seal.
- Outgoing FFL Transfer Fee (Member Fee): $35, plus shipping; Sender must provide shipping box and packing material-do not seal.
- Target Time Defense reserves the right not to ship to certain states.
- Any handgun being shipped out MUST BE SHIPPED 2ND DAY AIR to the other FFL. Any long gun being shipped out can use GROUND SHIPPING unless otherwise stated.
- Firearms are received and shipped as is. Individual sending the firearm is responsible for the condition of the firearm and responsible for filing any claims if insurance is purchased through the carrier. If no insurance is purchased, sender assumes all responsibility for the firearm's condition and satisfaction or lack thereof of the recipient. All packaging supplies are the responsibility of the sender. Packages are to remain unsealed for the processing of the firearm and the package will be sealed by shipper's standards by TTD staff once the firearm is processed.